Reporting FAQs

What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me? 

If your incident is an emergency or in progress, call 911. If non-emergency call 425-577-5656. 

If my crime happened in another city, can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?

No. If a crime took place outside of the City of Bellevue, please call that city’s police department.

What if this happened on Interstate 405 or State Route 520?

If this took place on a state freeway, please call the State Patrol 425-401-7788.

What if I have suspect information?

If you know the person responsible for the crime you are reporting or have information that might lead to the location of the person, please call 425-577-5656 to report the crime. Crimes with known suspects cannot be reported using this online reporting system. 

Who can I call if I have questions about online reporting?

Call Bellevue Police Records at 425-452-6917 and ask to leave a message for the corporal who reviews online reports. Your call will be returned when the corporal is next on duty.
Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now